- PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FOR PERSONAL USE – The products and services on the Website with samples provided by the Company to you are for personal use only. You may not sell, resell any products or services or samples of products and services that you purchase or that you obtain from the Company. The Company reserves the right to cancel or reduce the volume of any order, products or services to be provided to you. The Company, in its sole discretion, will assess whether a certain action is a violation of the terms and conditions of the Company, with or without notice to you.
- INFORMATION ACCURACY – Product details on the website that The Company endeavors are to provide as accurate information as possible to the extent permitted by law. This does not warrant that product descriptions, colors, information, or other content available on the Website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- COPYRIGHT AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY – All information and content appearing on the Website, including text, images, graphics, audio-visual files are property of The Company unless clearly stated otherwise. It may be used for personal, non-publicity, or for commercial exploitation (downloading, duplication) without permission to alter, translating, editing, or otherwise acting in any way with such content requires written permission from The Company. No one is allowed to misuse the trademarks and/or logo of Bodyworks Co., Ltd and of its sub-brands. By anyone infringing copyright or such intellectual property violation, these will be prosecuted accordingly Civil and/or criminal law.
- YOUR ACCOUNT – You may choose to register at the Company’s website. You will have an email address/username and password for your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and its pertinent details against access restrictions from your computer or device. You are responsible for keeping the information current, complete, and accurate at all times. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur with your account, username, and/or password. You agree to give information that is current, complete, accurate, and true only. If you are visiting and use the website in someone else’s name You represent that you have the authority to act on your behalf to bind that person as a principal to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, and if you do not have such authority You agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and accept, indemnify, harm caused by improper use of the website. or to content as a result of traffic or such use The company reserves the right to refuse service. and/or cancel the account without prior notice.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO BE RESPONSIBLE – Contents linked to other websites or resources is not controlled by The Company, therefore, does not warrant or assume any liability for any unlawful, offensive, libelous, or inappropriate content. We take care when collecting and disseminating information. However, we cannot be held responsible for the details, accuracy, completeness, and/or quality of such information. This website is intended for general informational purposes only. It cannot be used as a substitute for medical advice or any expert. Please contact for advice from a doctor or specialist by yourself. The Company is not responsible for any actions incurred as a result of website use and data download. This is considered an acceptance of the risk by the sole user; The Company is not responsible for any damages that may occur to the user’s hardware and/or software data files as a result of such actions.
- PRICE OF THE PRODUCT – Selling Price: The price of the goods (in Thai Baht) payable by the customer will be the price listed for sale at the time the order is sent from the customer to the seller (via the platform) and is valid in Thailand only. Taxes: All prices of items listed for sale are inclusive of the 7% VAT. Unless otherwise stated Seller reserves the right to amend the listing price without giving any reason or prior notice.
- PAYMENT – General: You may pay for the Product using any of the payment methods set out on the website. It cannot be anything other than what is set forth on the website (platform). Payment Method: You agree that you are subject to the applicable User Agreement for your payment method. You may not claim against Seller in the event of any failure, interruption, or error with respect to your chosen payment method.